Print this easy slow cooker beef roast recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions here and see how you can use this recipe to create a bonus bean soup recipe here.
- 2 – 3 pound beef roast (larger if you prefer)
- 5 – 6 cups of green beans (if you are using cans, about 3 cans)
- 2 cups of Water (more if needed to cover the ingredients)
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp oregano
- Pinch of salt and pepper (optional)
- Mix your garlic, sage, oregano, salt and pepper together.
- Rub your spice mix on your beef roast. Pop the roast into the crockpot.
- Add water and green beans.
- Set heat to medium. Cook for approximately 10 hours (may need longer if you are cooking a larger roast).
- Now, to double your fun! When your roast is done, leave the broth in the crockpot as well as some of the green beans and make Bean Soup! Recipe linked above.
Don’t forget to yum this recipe! Yum