It’s not a myth. Chickens being the gateway livestock is the truth. Hear how it all began for me and share your story in the comments below. As homesteaders, we’re a crazy bunch, but at least we have each other.
Backyard Chickens, Supportive Spouses, and My Insanity
- The Big List of Chicken-Safe Plants
- A New Chicken Coop: What to Ask Santa For
- Let Your Chickens Do Your Composting
- Using Herbs & Essential Oils with Your Backyard Chickens
- How & Why to Quarantine Chickens Correctly
Don’t forget to comment. I want to know how many chickens you intended to get and how many you currently have.
Before you split, check out these articles
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- Indian Chicken Curry - April 24, 2017
- There Are 100 Ways to Milk a Goat – Find the Right Way for You - April 12, 2017
- Homesteading with Children - April 8, 2017
- - April 4, 2017
- Mud & Crafting - April 4, 2017