Heads up! I link to products and services that I love from time to time. More often than not I have an affiliate relationship with these providers. What does that mean? I might make a small percentage from any purchases you make, but don't worry, you won't pay even a penny more. Thanks for supporting The 104 Homestead. You can see our full disclosure statement here.
You are really going to want to try this chocolate brownie recipe. I promise you will not regret it! You can see more about this recipe here.
- 1 1/4 stick Butter
- 1 1/4 c. White Sugar
- 1 c. White Flour
- 1/2 c. Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 c. White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 c. Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Line a brownie pan with baking paper or grease it well.
In a pot over a medium heat melt the butter.
Once it is melted add all the rest of the ingredients at once and mix it until it is thoroughly combined.
Pour into the brownie pan and smooth the top.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are firm and the middle is just set.
Store in an air tight container for up to 10 days. Freezes well.
Latest posts by Dana Thompson (see all)
- Cinnamon Sugar Sourdough Donut Holes Recipe - September 11, 2017
- A Good, Reliable Brownie Recipe - July 10, 2017
- Decadent Triple Chocolate Brownie Recipe (ready in 30 minutes!) - July 10, 2017
- Freezer-Friendly Leek, Garlic and Potato Soup - June 3, 2017
- Garlic Potato Soup with Leeks Recipe - June 3, 2017