Get Ready for Your DIY Summer
Are you ready for summer? I know I am. Warm weather has made an appearance here in Maine and I am soaking up every moment of it. I’ve been prepping the gardens, planning new garden layouts, and cleaning out the animal pens after a long winter.
If you are anything like me, summer is when you are ready to take on new and exciting DIYs. Maybe you are growing or foraging for fruits and this year you want to make jams and jellies. Maybe you are planting an herb garden and you want to learn the best way to use those herbs. If you are pioneering on a new adventure, this Get Ready for Your DIY Summer giveaway is for you!
The prizes in this Get Ready for Your DIY Summer include:
- The Beginners’ Book of Essential Oils by Christine Dalziel of Joybilee Farm
- Cake Stand by Quinn Veon of Reformation Acres
- Empowered Eating E-Course by Teri Page of Homestead Honey (1 Registration)
- The Fiercely DIY Guide to Jams, Jellies, & Fruit Butters by Kathie Lapcevic of Homespun Seasonal Living
- The Fiercely DIY Guide to Seasonal Living by Kathie Lapcevic of Homespun Seasonal Living
- The Gardening Notebook by Angi Schneider of SchneiderPeeps
- The Herbal Kitchen by Kami McBride of Living Awareness
- The Indie Herbal Leaflet by Agatha Noveille of Hawker & Peddlar (1 Issue)
The giveaway ends at 11:59 pm EST on April 26th.
You can enter multiple times on the entry form below.
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- The Best DIY Dry Shampoo for Light or Dark Hair - June 19, 2017
- Indian Chicken Curry - April 24, 2017
- There Are 100 Ways to Milk a Goat – Find the Right Way for You - April 12, 2017
- Homesteading with Children - April 8, 2017
- - April 4, 2017