It’s not a myth. Chickens being the gateway livestock is the truth. Hear how it all began for me and share your story in the comments below. As homesteaders, we’re a crazy bunch, but at least we have each other.
Remember, you can join us LIVE on our Facebook Page, Thursdays at noon (Eastern Standard Time).
Backyard Chickens, Supportive Spouses, and My Insanity
- The Big List of Chicken-Safe Plants
- A New Chicken Coop: What to Ask Santa For
- Let Your Chickens Do Your Composting
- Using Herbs & Essential Oils with Your Backyard Chickens
- How & Why to Quarantine Chickens Correctly
Don’t forget to comment. I want to know how many chickens you intended to get and how many you currently have.
Before you split, check out these articles
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- How to Grow Indoor Fruits, Vegetables & Herbs - June 25, 2017
- Feverfew for Migraines: A Multipurpose Medicinal Herb - June 23, 2017
- The Best DIY Dry Shampoo for Light or Dark Hair - June 19, 2017
- Indian Chicken Curry - April 24, 2017
- There Are 100 Ways to Milk a Goat – Find the Right Way for You - April 12, 2017