It’s not a myth. Chickens being the gateway livestock is the truth. Hear how it all began for me and share your story in the comments below. As homesteaders, we’re a crazy bunch, but at least we have each other.
Remember, you can join us LIVE on our Facebook Page, Thursdays at noon (Eastern Standard Time).
Backyard Chickens, Supportive Spouses, and My Insanity
- The Big List of Chicken-Safe Plants
- A New Chicken Coop: What to Ask Santa For
- Let Your Chickens Do Your Composting
- Using Herbs & Essential Oils with Your Backyard Chickens
- How & Why to Quarantine Chickens Correctly
Don’t forget to comment. I want to know how many chickens you intended to get and how many you currently have.
Before you split, check out these articles
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- 5 Reasons You Need Backyard Ducks on Your Homestead - November 8, 2017
- How to Make Tomato Paste Easily in the Oven - September 15, 2017
- Your Guide to Reading and Understanding a Seed Packet - September 12, 2017
- Raspberry Cordial: Recipe Inspired by Anne of Green Gables - September 10, 2017
- Recipe: Goat Milk Shampoo Bars for Healthy Hair - September 1, 2017