Print this raw flax seed crackers recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions and see some other flavor variations here.
- 1 c. Water
- 3/4 c. Flax Seeds (brown or golden)
- 1/2 c. Chia Seeds
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 3 tsp. Poppy Seeds
- 3 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 3 tsp. Onion Flakes
- 3 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 3 tsp. Sea Salt
- Mix together flax seeds, chia seeds, water, and your seasonings. Let the mixture sit for about 10-15 minutes.
- Spread your mixture on parchment paper or a ParaFlexx™ sheet as thin as you can without creating holes. If you like uniform crackers, you can score them before putting them into the dehydrator. I personally just break them apart when they are done drying.
- Dehydrate at 105ºF for 8 hours or until dry. I like to flip mine at around 5 hours and if I find the center isn't drying quickly enough, I snap off the edges allowing the center to dry faster.
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- 5 Reasons You Need Backyard Ducks on Your Homestead - November 8, 2017
- How to Make Tomato Paste Easily in the Oven - September 15, 2017
- Your Guide to Reading and Understanding a Seed Packet - September 12, 2017
- Raspberry Cordial: Recipe Inspired by Anne of Green Gables - September 10, 2017
- Recipe: Goat Milk Shampoo Bars for Healthy Hair - September 1, 2017