Print this raw flax seed crackers recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions and see some other flavor variations here.
- 1 c. Water
- 3/4 c. Flax Seeds (brown or golden)
- 1/2 c. Chia Seeds
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 3 tsp. Poppy Seeds
- 3 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 3 tsp. Onion Flakes
- 3 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 3 tsp. Sea Salt
- Mix together flax seeds, chia seeds, water, and your seasonings. Let the mixture sit for about 10-15 minutes.
- Spread your mixture on parchment paper or a ParaFlexx™ sheet as thin as you can without creating holes. If you like uniform crackers, you can score them before putting them into the dehydrator. I personally just break them apart when they are done drying.
- Dehydrate at 105ºF for 8 hours or until dry. I like to flip mine at around 5 hours and if I find the center isn't drying quickly enough, I snap off the edges allowing the center to dry faster.
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- The Best DIY Dry Shampoo for Light or Dark Hair - June 19, 2017
- Indian Chicken Curry - April 24, 2017
- There Are 100 Ways to Milk a Goat – Find the Right Way for You - April 12, 2017
- Homesteading with Children - April 8, 2017
- - April 4, 2017