Heads up! I link to products and services that I love from time to time. More often than not I have an affiliate relationship with these providers. What does that mean? I might make a small percentage from any purchases you make, but don't worry, you won't pay even a penny more. Thanks for supporting The 104 Homestead. You can see our full disclosure statement here.
Lives are busy and it seems that eating real, healthy, homemade food is too time consuming, but all you need is a slow cooker and this bean soup recipe. Print this easy slow cooker bean soup recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions here, plus find out how it’s even easier if you make this Crockpot beef roast first.
- 1 c. Beef broth and leftover green beans from your roast
- 4 cans of beans any kind you like pinto and black beans work well
- Any type of extra veggie you want – we like carrots! optional
- 1 cup of noodles optional
- Add your water, beans, veggies and noodles (if you choose to use them) into your broth.
- Heat on medium for 4 hours. Or you can freeze and cook it when you thaw it.
- Once your soup is cooked, you can bag it in freezer bags to use for a meal at a later date.
You can use dried beans. Most people will find dried beans better if they are soaked overnight for around 6 hours in water before adding into the slow cooker.
Don’t forget to yum this recipe! Yum