Print this easy slow cooker bean soup recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions here, plus find out how it’s even easier if you make this Crockpot beef roast first.
- 1 c. Beef broth and leftover green beans from your roast
- 4 cans of beans any kind you like (pinto and black beans work well)
- Any type of extra veggie you want – we like carrots! (optional)
- 1 cup of noodles (optional)
- Add your water, beans, veggies and noodles (if you choose to use them) into your broth.
- Heat on medium for 4 hours. Or you can freeze and cook it when you thaw it.
- Once your soup is cooked, you can bag it in freezer bags to use for a meal at a later date.
- You can use dried beans. Most people will find dried beans better if they are soaked overnight for around 6 hours in water before adding into the slow cooker.
Don’t forget to yum this recipe! Yum