Homemade Ranch Dip Recipe
Print this easy ranch dip recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions and how I like to pair it here.
- 1/2 c. Buttermilk
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Finely chopped chives and/or parsley to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs to taste.
Don’t forget to yum this recipe! Yum
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- The Best DIY Dry Shampoo for Light or Dark Hair - June 19, 2017
- Indian Chicken Curry - April 24, 2017
- There Are 100 Ways to Milk a Goat – Find the Right Way for You - April 12, 2017
- Homesteading with Children - April 8, 2017
- - April 4, 2017