Homemade Ranch Dip Recipe
Print this easy ranch dip recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions and how I like to pair it here.
- 1/2 c. Buttermilk
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Finely chopped chives and/or parsley to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs to taste.
Don’t forget to yum this recipe! Yum
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- 5 Reasons You Need Backyard Ducks on Your Homestead - November 8, 2017
- How to Make Tomato Paste Easily in the Oven - September 15, 2017
- Your Guide to Reading and Understanding a Seed Packet - September 12, 2017
- Raspberry Cordial: Recipe Inspired by Anne of Green Gables - September 10, 2017
- Recipe: Goat Milk Shampoo Bars for Healthy Hair - September 1, 2017