Heads up! I link to products and services that I love from time to time. More often than not I have an affiliate relationship with these providers. What does that mean? I might make a small percentage from any purchases you make, but don't worry, you won't pay even a penny more. Thanks for supporting The 104 Homestead. You can see our full disclosure statement here.
Homemade Ranch Dip Recipe
Print this easy ranch dip recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions and how I like to pair it here.
- 1/2 c. Buttermilk
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar optional
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Finely chopped chives and/or parsley to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs to taste.
Don’t forget to yum this recipe! Yum
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- Help Livestock Deal with Summer Heat on the Homestead - March 25, 2020
- Litter Box Material for Angora Rabbits That Won’t Get Trapped in Fur - January 27, 2020
- Decadent Triple Chocolate Brownie Recipe - January 17, 2020
- How to Make Vapor Rub with Essential Oils - March 7, 2018
- Bringing a Barn Cat (or two) to Your Homestead - February 7, 2018