If you couldn’t guess, Mike is a gardener, but he’s not just any gardener. He is also the owner of Mike the Gardener Enterprises located at averagepersongardening.com If you haven’t checked out his site, now is the time. It’s a wealth of gardening knowledge.
There’s a forum where you can ask questions. Not only will other forum participants be there to assist, but Mike the Gardener himself will help you with all of your gardening needs. There are podcasts that are great to listen to while you prep dinner or are driving in your car. If that’s not enough for you, there are free downloads and blog posts all about gardening. Seriously, you need to visit Mike the Gardener’s site.
Seeds of the Month Club
Another aspect of Mike the Garden’s Enterprises is a Seeds of the Month Club. Oh my goodness, you will be in love! The seeds are open pollinated, heirloom varieties and non-GMO. This means that once you plant the seeds and they being producing, you can start saving seeds.
All the seeds you receive are specific to your region, so if you live in Maine you won’t be getting guavas. The first month you will receive 8 packets of seeds and then you will receive four packets every month after that.
See how the club works…
Mike’s site also offers seeds for sale. The price is great and the quality is just as high as the Seeds of the Month Club seeds.
Before you split, check out these articles
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- 5 Reasons You Need Backyard Ducks on Your Homestead - November 8, 2017
- How to Make Tomato Paste Easily in the Oven - September 15, 2017
- Your Guide to Reading and Understanding a Seed Packet - September 12, 2017
- Raspberry Cordial: Recipe Inspired by Anne of Green Gables - September 10, 2017
- Recipe: Goat Milk Shampoo Bars for Healthy Hair - September 1, 2017