Homemade Tortillas Recipe
Print this easy homemade tortilla recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions and other recipe “hacks” here.
- 2 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 c. Water
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Combine flour and salt then mix in water and olive oil. Once it’s combined, plop it on the counter and knead until it’s smooth.
- Let the ball of dough rest for about 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 8 equal parts and then roll into something resembling a circle.
- Spray skillet or griddle with non-stick spray or this better alternative and cook tortilla for about 1 minute on each side until brown.
- While the dough is resting is a good time to prep the rest of dinner.
- Hang soft tortillas over the grate on the oven and cook at 375°F for 7-10 minutes to create hard taco shells.
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- 5 Reasons You Need Backyard Ducks on Your Homestead - November 8, 2017
- How to Make Tomato Paste Easily in the Oven - September 15, 2017
- Your Guide to Reading and Understanding a Seed Packet - September 12, 2017
- Raspberry Cordial: Recipe Inspired by Anne of Green Gables - September 10, 2017
- Recipe: Goat Milk Shampoo Bars for Healthy Hair - September 1, 2017