Do you have friends that just stopped by unexpectedly? Did you forget you promised to bring a dessert to tonight’s potluck? Are you scrambling on Google to find a quick and easy dessert recipe you can whip up in under an hour? If you’ve ended up here, you’ve found salvation. I’ve got twenty-two dessert recipes for you that are easy and delicious.
Wow Them in No Time at All
Just because a dessert doesn’t take a lot of time doesn’t mean it’s blah. You can certainly do the ole standby dump cake, but everyone does that. Why not be a little different. These desserts are broken down by how much time you’ve got on hand. Some even take less than fifteen minutes! I kid you not!
Full disclosure; not all of these recipes are “purist” desserts. Some of them take advantage of cake mix or pre-made pastry. Sometimes, when time is not on your side, sacrifices have to be made. These recipes will still be healthier and tastier than some random dessert picked up at the grocery store.
Dessert in Under 15 Minutes!
15 – 30 Minutes
45 Minutes – 1 Hour
If you’ve got a bit more time on your hands, I’d like to suggest my yummy peanut butter cups. The are always a hit.
Before you split, check out these articles
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- How to Make Tomato Paste Easily in the Oven - September 15, 2017
- Your Guide to Reading and Understanding a Seed Packet - September 12, 2017
- Raspberry Cordial: Recipe Inspired by Anne of Green Gables - September 10, 2017
- Recipe: Goat Milk Shampoo Bars for Healthy Hair - September 1, 2017
- Goat Rescues: What you really need to know - August 31, 2017