Homemade Ranch Dip Recipe
Print this easy ranch dip recipe and add it to your binder of real food recipes. See the step-by-step instructions and how I like to pair it here.
- 1/2 c. Buttermilk
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Finely chopped chives and/or parsley to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs to taste.
Don’t forget to yum this recipe! Yum
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- Backyard Chickens, Supportive Spouses, and My Insanity - March 23, 2017
- Introducing Homestead Thursdays - March 21, 2017
- What to Expect When Your Goat is Expecting (Part 2) - February 25, 2017
- What to Expect When Your Goat is Expecting (Part 1) - February 25, 2017
- - February 23, 2017