This is the gardening film that transformed the way I thought about gardening. It takes all the things I love (permaculture principles, organic solutions, working smarter and not harder) and it combines it into something magical. You can learn about my experiences with weeding and fertilizing of my Back to Eden garden. I’ve even started using this method in my containers. All I can say is I’m never going back to traditional row gardening.
The Back to Eden Film
This documentary created by Dana & Sarah Films in 2011 features Paul Gautschi and how he began this new way of gardening. For the basic run-down of what Back to Eden is all about, you can check out The Theory Behind Back to Eden Gardening. For a more in-depth look into the process, this film runs through it all.
Watch the film and let me know what you think.
Here are some other Back to Eden resources:
The Back to Eden Gardening Guide: The Easiest Way to Grow Your Own Food
A kindle book by Josh Monson that will show you just how easy Back to Eden can be.
Growing Food God’s Way
A kindle book by David Devine and a foreword by Joel Salatin that talks about growing superior food with much less work.
Have you tried Back to Eden gardening? Is it something you’re planning, but you have some questions?
Before you split, check out these articles
Latest posts by Jessica Lane (see all)
- 5 Reasons You Need Backyard Ducks on Your Homestead - November 8, 2017
- How to Make Tomato Paste Easily in the Oven - September 15, 2017
- Your Guide to Reading and Understanding a Seed Packet - September 12, 2017
- Raspberry Cordial: Recipe Inspired by Anne of Green Gables - September 10, 2017
- Recipe: Goat Milk Shampoo Bars for Healthy Hair - September 1, 2017